WHAT IS MATURITY?
I used to think that maturity was about age and physical development, how wrong I was. I have since found out that age is only but a number, below are 20 definitions of MATURITY
1. Maturity is when you accept other people the way they are and their level of understanding.
2. Maturity is when you understand that your ideas are not always the best.
3. Maturity is when you learn to let go even if it pains.
4. Maturity is when you are able to drop expectations from a relationship and give for giving sake.
5. Maturity is when you understand that whatever positive things you do, you do for your own peace.
6. Maturity is when you stop proving to the world how RIGHT OR SUPERIOR you are.
7. Maturity is when you stop comparing yourself with others because life is not a competition.
8. Maturity is when you understand that you can’t and shouldn’t always get what you want every time.
9. Maturity is when you are contented and satisfied with your life and yet aspiring to be better everyday..
10. Maturity is when someone hurt you and you understand their attitude and stay clear, rather than trying to hurt them back.
11. Maturity is when you start thinking about other people and not just yourself.
12. Maturity is when you know you cant please everyone.
13. Maturity is when you see things in different perspectives – far beyond the way they seem.
14. Maturity is when you love more and judge less.
15. Maturity is responsibility
16. Maturity is Love
17. Maturity is the application of wisdom and knowledge in humility..
18. Maturity is when you accept that your accomplishment, failures, destiny, reputations and virtually everything about your life depends on God’s will and the choices you make and not pointing fingers at others.
19. Maturity is when someone hates you and you still pray for them to succeed.
20. Maturity is knowing God, serving Him with all that you’ve got and pursuing His Kingdom no matter what people think or say.
WRITE DOWN YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT THIS POST ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW, SHARE THIS POST USING ANY OF THE MEDIUM BELOW TO EDUCATE SOMEONE.