This is the second time that Myke E. Maigari is releasing his song on his birthday (23 May). Firstly, after his debut album (“Beauteous Grace”) and “Nchat”, he released “Karbi Sujada”, which was that first song he released on his birthday.
WETIN is a song in Pidgin English which is simple and understandable. It’s a rhetorical question asking about what God has not done for us. According to the gospel music recording artist and minister:
1. God in
“His divine power, has granted to us all things that pertains to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).
2. God loves us (1 John 4:18).
3. He makes us alive. “…even when we are dead in our transgressions,he made us live together with Christ…in heaven places(Eph. 2:5), against the world forces of darkness.
4. He created us for good works(Eph. 2:10).
5. He saved us by grace through faith(Eph 2:8).
6. Daily, God’s goodness and mercy are following us(Psalm 23:6)
Maigari maintains that
These confessions might not be easy for a natural man to believe but through faith in Jesus Christ.
He mentions that:
“WETIN is a song that was birthed through my memories of what God has done for me. And I pray that you find reasons to appreciate God and know that his divine power has given you all things that pertain to life and godliness.”